Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

November is the Best Month - Capture the Fall Video Challenge

For my Media class, I was assigned to create a one-minute video of what fall meant to me.  This was the end result.



I must say I'm quite proud of this!

It features clips of Hurricane Sandy (please note that I wasn't happy that there was a hurricane, but I find the rain to be calming when it's not too heavy), my birthday balloons, presents, cards, and cake.  My birthday is today, November 11th!

I shot all of the clips with my iPhone 4, and brought them into iMovie.  There, I trimmed them down and added effects (I used the Romantic and Vignette effects the most).  Finally, I added a relaxing, soothing, dream-like piece of music to create a calm mood, as well as title slides.

I really like the end result!

Note: I will be getting an iPhone 5 soon!  That means that my videos for school will be better quality now.  I'll be going to the AT&T or Apple store at my local mall this Thursday to go order my new phone.  It will probably take about a week to get to my house, but I really hope that one that is white in color and has 64 GB of memory will be available for me to take home that night.  In any event, I'll have a long weekend to play with it during Thanksgiving break!

Ciao!  Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment