Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My First Blog Post

20120519 - My Little Pony- Friendship Is Magic - Rainbow Dash - believe - rejected version - B5 - (by Clint) Hi!  I'm Grace, and I'm currently a sophomore in the Communication Arts Program at my school.  Unlike most of my peers, this is my first year at the school, I transferred here after spending my freshman year somewhere else.  I am extremely glad to be here.

In case you're wondering, I named this blog Grace the Brony because I'm a brony - someone who likes My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I'm very excited to begin my Media class this year!  In the past, I've worked independently on a few AMV's (Animated Music Videos).  These are basically mashups of one or more animated movies/TV shows set to music.  I haven't been making very many lately, but I hope to start up again soon.

A few years ago, I took a summer course in computer animation at a community college around where I live.  A friend and I made two short stop-motion animations using toys.  I was the person who came up with the ideas!

I have a few ideas about how we can use our blogs this year:

  • Sharing and collaborating on our film projects
  • Submitting ideas for class projects
  • If someone is having trouble with something related to filming or editing, someone can make a tutorial to help them and put it on their blog

No comments:

Post a Comment