Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"Preparing Students to Learn Without Us" Article

I chose to read "Preparing Students to Learn Without Us" by Will Richardson.

Here is the link to the original article: [link]

I thought that this article was pretty interesting.  I like idea of every student choosing his or her own curriculum in school.  However, I think that it might be pretty difficult to pull off, since everyone would be doing something completely different.

One thing that I found surprising was when the article mentioned a student made a connection between British literature and football.  He found that the knights were masculine and athletic, just like modern day football players.

A few topics that I'm interested in and would like to learn more about are:

  • Drawing/painting
  • Photography
  • Writing
  • Video editing/recording
  • Computer graphics

My annotated version: [link]

No comments:

Post a Comment